Working with Us
Working at ERM Power a bright future is yours for the taking. A place where you are listened to, looked after and encouraged to grow your career.
The ERM team are a brave bunch of industry innovators and disruptors. We harness who we are to deliver outstanding service and cutting-edge solutions to our customers. Although we’ve evolved over the years, our family values remain intact and our future is stronger than ever.
TEAMS & CULTURE
- Switched-on professional environment
- A healthy work/life balance is encouraged
- Compassion of a family company
- It’s safe to speak up, try new things and push creative boundaries
DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
- We invest time into our people
- We take pride in seeing our people develop and grow
- We often promote internally before going to market
- Leadership development is also a high priority at ERM Power
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY
- We recognise that the best ideas are sparked when everyone comes together and has an opportunity to contribute
- We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to build a unique team of professionals
- Our 250-strong team is hard at work in a range of metropolitan and regional locations across Australia and the US.
- Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Newcastle, Tasmania, Oakey, Neerabup, Houston… you never know where a fantastic opportunity will arise!
Please review our current opportunities by clicking on the relevant job title. If you are interested in exploring a career with an exciting and fast growing company, click ‘Apply Now’.
We are always considering high calibre employees so if you cannot find a suitable position below, you can register your interest in working with us by submitting your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
CHARITIES & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
By giving back to the community through a range of worthy initiatives, not only do we get to make a difference to people who are most in need, we also get to feel good about our contributions and further strengthen team connections. All ERM Power staff are offered a paid volunteering day annually.
St Vinnies CEO Sleepout
In 2018 ERM's CEO Jon Stretch slept it rough for the Vinnies CEO Sleepout event in which he raised over $71,000 to help provide housing and services to Australia's homeless. This is the third consecutive year Jon has participated in the event.
Robogals - Role Models for the Next Generation of Engineers
As of this year, ERM Power has become a proud sponsor of Robogals - an international student run organisation that aims to inspire, engage and empower young women to consider studying engineering and related fields.