Working with Us
Working at ERM Power a bright future is yours for the taking. A place where you are listened to, looked after and encouraged to grow your career.
The ERM team are a brave bunch of industry innovators and disruptors. We harness who we are to deliver outstanding service and cutting-edge solutions to our customers. Although we’ve evolved over the years, our family values remain intact and our future is stronger than ever.
DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
- We invest time into our people
- We take pride in seeing our people develop and grow
- We often promote internally before going to market
- Leadership development is also a high priority at ERM Power
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY
- We recognise that the best ideas are sparked when everyone comes together and has an opportunity to contribute
- We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to build a unique team of professionals
- Our 250-strong team is hard at work in a range of metropolitan and regional locations across Australia.
- Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Tasmania, Oakey, Neerabup… you never know where a fantastic opportunity will arise!
Please review our current opportunities by clicking on the relevant job title. If you are interested in exploring a career with an exciting and fast growing company, click ‘Apply Now’.
We are always considering high calibre employees so if you cannot find a suitable position below, you can register your interest in working with us by submitting your resume and covering letter to [email protected]
CHARITIES & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
By giving back to the community through a range of worthy initiatives, not only do we get to make a difference to people who are most in need, we also get to feel good about our contributions and further strengthen team connections. All ERM Power staff are offered a paid volunteering day annually.
At ERM, we’re proud to support the causes our people are passionate about. We encourage employees who are active in their communities to support charitable causes and organisations. We recognise the commitment of our teams by also providing a financial contribution to their fundraising efforts.
Robogals - Role Models for the Next Generation of Engineers
As of this year, ERM Power has become a proud sponsor of Robogals - an international student run organisation that aims to inspire, engage and empower young women to consider studying engineering and related fields.